The purpose of School Advisory Board (SAB) is to advise and assist the Pastor and the Principal in adhering to the school’s mission and Catholic identity, maintaining strong governance and leadership strategies, achieving academic excellence and displaying operational vitality. To that end, the SAB will assist in the development of a long-range strategic plan.
The Members of the School Advisory Board are:
- Elizabeth Williamson, SAB President (email here)
- We are seeking a Secretary. For those interested, please email the president at email@example.com
The primary duties of the SAB are:
- To assist the principal and the pastor in setting tuition and fees
- To advise the principal concerning current and proposed school policies.
- To develop a long-range strategic plan based on school needs and goals and regularly update the plan based status and current events