In keeping with the traditions of the Presentation Sisters, every child shines with the light of the Catholic faith through service, self-discipline, and academic excellence.
- Children should be treated as unique individuals created in the image of God.
- Religious development includes an understanding of the truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Religious development includes an appreciation of the virtues and moral principles of the Christian way of life.
- Religious development includes an experience of personal and communal prayer and the worship of God.
- Religious development includes a sound knowledge of the history of the Catholic Church.
- Religious development inspires a desire to promote justice and to serve our neighbors.
- Intellectual development is unique and must be encouraged and assisted to reach full potential.
- The basic skills of language, math, science, and social studies are essential.
- A well-rounded education includes an appreciation of the fine arts, the development of communication skills, physical education, and personal health.
- The school environment must be a community that promotes the common good.
- Mutual respect among and between students and staff creates a Christ-centered, disciplined, learning environment.
- Students must be encouraged to develop a respect for their fellow man.
The formation of students is meant to develop Christian citizens who interact well with others, who recognize and respect authority, and who are involved in improving and strengthening the wider community.
Our goal is to give students, regardless of religious, cultural, or economic background, the necessary skills to become self-motivated, productive, well-adjusted people.