Phone: (478) 923-9668 | Address: 300 S Davis Dr, Warner Robins, GA 31088
Welcome to Sacred Heart Catholic School
In keeping with the traditions of the Presentation Sisters, every child shines with the light of the Catholic faith through service, self-discipline, and academic excellence.
Sacred Heart is welcoming to every student and can’t wait for your family to join our family.
Summer Camp will run each week beginning June 6-July 29 (Closed July 4th).
- Student/Alumni, Reeda
- Sacred Heart Catholic School Parent
- John B.
- Shayla S.
- Individuals created in the image of God.
- Religious development includes an appreciation of the virtues and moral principles of the Christian way of life.
- Intellectual development is unique and must be encouraged and assisted to reach full potential.
- The basic skills of language, math, science, and social studies are essential.
- A well-rounded education includes an appreciation of the fine arts, the development of communication skills, physical education, and personal health.
- The school environment must be a community that promotes the common good.
- Students must be encouraged to develop a respect for their fellow man.
PK and k-8
Grades that are taught
4.4 out of 5
Average rating from current and past Parents everywhere
Extracurricular and STEM clubs
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in which job you would like to apply for as well as any work experience and/or resume.
- Preschool Teacher
- Paraprofessionals — Part-time
- Elementary Teacher — Full-Time
- Preschool Teacher(K2 Lead and K4 Lead) — Full Time
- Music Teacher — Part Time
- Aftercare — Part-time 3:15-5:30
- Substitute Teachers
- Volunteer Need – Lunch monitors are needed between 11:25-12:30 Monday – Friday. ESPECIALLY on Wednesdays ~ If you are able to help, please come in and sign in at the main office
Home and School Association
The purpose of the HSA is to maintain good communication between home and school, provide a vehicle through which parents can deliver service to the school, and to offer a mechanism for parent education.
Calling All Volunteers! We are still searching for a HSA board next year. We have 4-5 positions needing to be filled—including VP and President. Without these positions, we can not function next year. Please Email Rebecca (email@example.com) if you would like more information!
- 5/27 – Last day of school- HALF day,10am Awards Ceremony in the church after Mass; Noon dismissal after awards, NO Aftercare
- 6/6 – Start of Summer camp
- Summer Office Hours 8am – 12pm Monday – Friday (Office will be CLOSED the week of July 4-8)