Phone: (478) 923-9668 | Address: 300 S Davis Dr, Warner Robins, GA 31088
Welcome to Sacred Heart Catholic School
In keeping with the traditions of the Presentation Sisters, every child shines with the light of the Catholic faith through service, self-discipline, and academic excellence.
Sacred Heart is welcoming to every student and can’t wait for your family to join our family.
- Student/Alumni, Reeda
- Sacred Heart Catholic School Parent
- John B.
- Shayla S.
- Individuals created in the image of God.
- Religious development includes an appreciation of the virtues and moral principles of the Christian way of life.
- Intellectual development is unique and must be encouraged and assisted to reach full potential.
- The basic skills of language, math, science, and social studies are essential.
- A well-rounded education includes an appreciation of the fine arts, the development of communication skills, physical education, and personal health.
- The school environment must be a community that promotes the common good.
- Students must be encouraged to develop a respect for their fellow man.
PK and k-8
Grades that are taught
4.4 out of 5
Average rating from current
and past Parents everywhere
Extracurricular and STEM clubs
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com expressing interest in which job you would like to apply for as well as any work experience and/or resume.
- Aftercare — Part-time 3:15-5:30
- Music Teacher — Part Time
- Music Teacher — Full Time
- Paraprofessionals — Part Time
- Substitute Teachers
- Volunteers Needed – Lunch monitors are needed between 11:25-12:30 Monday – Friday. ESPECIALLY on Wednesdays ~ If you are able to help, please come in and sign in at the main office.
Home and School Association
The purpose of the HSA is to maintain good communication between home and school, provide a vehicle through which parents can deliver service to the school, and to offer a mechanism for parent education.
Calling All Volunteers! We are still searching for a HSA board next year. We have 4-5 positions needing to be filled—including VP and President. Without these positions, we can not function next year. Please Email Rebecca (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like more information!
- Wed., October 5: Fall pictures
(Retake information will be given at a later date)
- Thurs., Oct. 6-Tues. Oct. 11: Fall Break – NO SCHOOL
- Tues., Oct. 11: Parent / Teacher conferences – NO SCHOOL
(Please schedule through the signup genius sent out by Mrs. Yann)
- Fri., Oct. 21: Jog-A-Thon Fundraiser
- Mon., Oct. 31: HSA Halloween Carnival
As a nonprofit school, you have the ability to make tax-deductible gifts to Sacred Heart. Visit our donation page to make your pledge today.