Welcome to Sacred Heart Catholic School
In keeping with the traditions of the Presentation Sisters, every child shines with the light of the Catholic faith through service, self-discipline, and academic excellence.
- Student/Alumni, Reeda
- Sacred Heart Catholic School Parent
- John B.
- Shayla S.
- Individuals created in the image of God.
- Religious development includes an appreciation of the virtues and moral principles of the Christian way of life.
- Intellectual development is unique and must be encouraged and assisted to reach full potential.
- The basic skills of language, math, science, and social studies are essential.
- A well-rounded education includes an appreciation of the fine arts, the development of communication skills, physical education, and personal health.
- The school environment must be a community that promotes the common good.
- Students must be encouraged to develop a respect for their fellow man.
PK and k-8
Grades that are taught
4.4 out of 5
Average rating from current and past Parents everywhere
Extracurricular and STEM clubs
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in which job you would like to apply for as well as any work experience and/or resume.
- K4 Teacher
- Paraprofessionals (PT)
- Aftercare Volunteers
- Substitute Teachers
Home and School Association
Please email Regina Urquhart at HSA_President@shswr.org to volunteer. New to the school parents are encouraged to volunteer!
- Room Parents needed for various grade levels
- 1/17 – School will be CLOSED for Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- 1/18 – Tech ES 3:30pm-5:00pm; Basketball Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- 1/19 – Mass 9am; Basketball Game Girls/Boys 5:30pm/6:30pm (at St. George); Starbase 3:30pm-5:15pm; 3:30pm-5pm Intramurals- Indoor Soccer Grades 3-5 (Pick-up at the PAC)
- 1/20 – 3rd Grade Field Trip; Archery 3:30pm-5:30pm(Pick-up at the PAC)
- Friday, January 21st- 100th Day of School
- 1/22 – Archery 3D Tournament @ Wynnbrooke
- 1/31 ~ 2/4 – Catholic Schools Week