Thank you for considering Sacred Heart Catholic School as a part of your future. We hope that you will find this page helpful in guiding you through our admissions process. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 478.923.9668 or email us. We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
- Complete Application Package
- Application Fee ($100/student $200/family) non-refundable
- Copy of most recent report card (1st -8th)
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Registration Fee ($250/family) non-refundable
- Schedule and complete Shadow Day
- Schedule and complete entrance exam (if applicable)
Submit copies of the following
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization (GA Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental Exam (GA Form 3300)
- Certificate of Baptism, if Catholic
- Create your account through FACTS Management for tuition payments. (You will receive an email from them to complete this set up.)
- Create your account through RenWeb; this will serve as your parent portal for access to your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and much more!
- Get Involved! Learn more about our Home & School Association and ways your can volunteer.
- Submit Annual Registration Form & fee ($250/family) non-refundable
- All returning students shall conform to approved norms of behavior and academic achievement as outlined in the Student Handbook.